About Me

My photo
I'm a Mom in Training and a Grown up in Progress. I'm a hot mess 6 out of 7 days a week. I constantly stop to make sure I didn't forget a kid somewhere, always leave something out for the dog to destroy, usually misplace my keys, cell phone, hair brush, and remote every 30 minutes or so and never remember to refill the diaper bag. I struggle on a daily basis with the fact that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Join me while I learn how being a grown up doesn't mean you actual have to grow up.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Who am I?

Do you ever find yourself asking questions like:  Where the hell am I? Whose kids are these? Where'd that dog come from and Who is that man peeing with the bathroom door open?!  No, well I do and this is my story. 
     The name is Agent M, nice to meet you.  The M you ask, well that stands for Mom or so that's what the germ carrying, dirt covered creatures call me.   I don't remember my real name or much for that matter from my previous life.  Small flashes of fun sporadically flash through my head but its hard to grab hold of any detail with all the damn noise going on.  All I do know is that I must be an undercover secret agent recruited by the CIA for a top secret mission because this cannot be my life. 
     Maybe the M stands for Mad because I have so obviously lost it.  Not quite sure where I lost it, maybe I bumped my head to hard, maybe I'm dreaming or maybe I was drugged by Russian Intelligence.  Either way I woke up one day in this strange life.  A life where I have 3 kids, a dog with separation anxiety, a OCD husband, saggy boobs, someone else's ass and a strong desire to drink Tequila (from the bottle).  My mission is clear: Pretend to know what the hell I'm doing until I can figure out what happened and between you and me I have no clue what's going on. 

Welcome to my story, the life of a not so grown-up mom and how I survive.






No comments:

Post a Comment